AEM Tesla LDU DriverRegular price $999.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
AEM EV’s LDU Base Drive Inverter Control Board replaces the OEM Tesla board in the LDU inverter and connects to the VCU200 over CAN bus. An adapter harness is included with the Inverter Control Board that provides a near plug & play connection except for sourcing 12V power and ground connections. The AEM EV VCU200/LDU Inverter Control Board system is designed for EV conversions; it will not operate an LDU-equipped OEM Tesla vehicle.
The LDU Inverter Control Board for the Tesla LDU and the VCU200 must be used together to achieve the reported power gains and to use the additional control and safety features that the VCU200 provides, including the features listed below:
- AEM inverter control board and VCU200 provide complete control of Tesla Base LDU in conversion or motorsports vehicle. A complete base wiring harness is included for easy connection from Inverter Control Board (ICB) to VCU200
- AEMcal software for the VCU200 simplifies the calibration process by putting all of your controls in one suite. AEMcal is free and fully enabled (no fee to unlock features)
- Motor torque management (programmable torque curves) dependent on vehicle operating states and other driver-selectable modes
- Programmable accelerator pedal, brake switch, PRND switches, and other driver/vehicle inputs
- Seamless data visualization and data logging with addition of CD Carbon Digital Dash Display
- Accessory control of cooling pumps, cooling fans, lights and more through VCU200 with addition of PDU-8 power distribution unit
- Redundancy and arbitration features for all safety-critical inputs
- Startup and shutdown sequencing of high voltage components, including independent contactor control
- CAN message translation for BMS, inverter, PDUs, and other CAN accessories
- Diagnostics and fault detection including CAN message timeouts, thermal limits, contactor, and inverter enable cross-checks