Don’t fear change.
What was once a whimsical notion of the disruption to the ICE vehicles and education we know and love is happening today faster than ever.
From industry giants and local shops to individuals ready to drive change, EV education is at the forefront of conversations in our industry.
With proven expertise and training in electric vehicle systems and conversions, we can help you embrace this exciting future of EVs with LegacyEV's Certified Technician Program.
As part of your training, you will receive:
• Quizzes that will help test and reiterate necessary skills
• A complete handbook based on our curriculum
• Full entrance to LegacyEV's video library
• Blueprints and schematics to understand details of the EV systems
• Access to the library of Legacy EV Installation Guides
• Access to LegacyEV's designer engineers for questions, feedback, and checkpoint meetings for each point of your build.
While we strive to make our training program possible for everyone, we do advise that students taking on our Certified Technician Course have experience with:
• Basic low voltage electrical knowledge
• Gas-powered builds (LS Swaps, Hemi Swaps, Custom Restorations, etc.)
If you need help deciding if this program is right for you, don't hesitate to get in touch with us here.
The Legacy EV Certified Technician Program helped our shop to build one of a kind EV builds that earned prime time television features at Barrett Jackson by turning our expert gas-powered mechanics into expert EV technicians.
Looking for help on your build?
Connect with the installers listed above to make your EV conversion possible!