NetGain Motors HyPer-Drive X144
Equipped with the latest technology in power electronics, the HyPer-Drive X144 ™ Controller can drive SRIPM motors in a wide range of applications up to 85kw peak power. The X1 is the only controller capable of powering the SRIPM technology in HyPer 9HV ™ Motor. The X144 can also be configured to control most AC Induction and Permanent Magnet motors.
This Compact unit serves two functions:
- Controller - We refer to the Low Voltage Logic Module as the Controller. The K1 Wire Harness receives and transmits data for Throttle, Brake, Direction, Power Limits, Rotor Position, etc. See the X144 Technical Manual for more capabilities and specifications. See the HyPer 9HV System User Manual for default wiring and programming.
- Inverter - We refer to the High Voltage Power Module as the Inverter. The DC Supply connects to B+ & B- terminals where it is inverted to 3 Phase AC for the U,V, & W Terminals to drive the HyPer Motor. This Inverter can also be programmed as a Slave to an external Control Unit, which takes responsibility from the Controller's Logic Module.
- DC supply voltage from 90V to 180V and current up to 500A Peak
- Up to 50% higher power density than direct competitors (Superior power in half the footprint)
- Field Oriented Control algorithm optimized specifically for Synchronous Reluctance Internal Permanent Magnet motors
- Fully customizable I/O
- IP65 protection - Robust and Reliable
- Extensive program customization from PC with Smartview Software
- Optional Liquid Cooling