The Legacy EV Education Roadshow is a 1 week in-person, hands-on, EV training program designed to walk learners through the basics of an EV system. Legacy EV will be offering this intensive one week training program at our Tempe Headquarters in 2023. In addition to the one week in-person training, participants in the EV Education Roadshow will also gain access to Legacy EV's virtual Certified Technician Program. During the in-person training, learners will mount, wire, program, commission, tune, and practice fault finding in various EV systems.
- At the end of the 1 week in-person training, learners will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of safety procedures for working with high voltage systems.
- Understand the basic electrical circuitry involved in installing a high voltage system into an electric vehicle.
- Understand how a wiring diagram represents the electrical mapping of how an EV kit will be installed into a vehicle.
- Understand the roles of major EV systems and the difference between high voltage and low voltage systems.
- Use all tools and equipment that are typically used in the process of vehicle electrification.
- Demonstrate understanding of EV kit installation process by completing a full installation of a Legacy EV kit into a test bench.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to properly mount, wire, program, commission, test, and tune an EV system.
To participate in the Legacy EV Education Roadshow you can pay with installments starting with a $500 deposit and $375/month for 12 months in 2023 or you can pay the full amount upfront of $5,000.
To learn more about the education roadshow, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (602) 518-3233.