Cascadia Motion iM-375DZ-D
0 items available
Being the higher-powered version of the iM-225, the iM-375 is built using the CM350 inverter and HVH250 motor core. This integrated module packs a 580Nm punch within a compact package and has a peak power of 400kW (537hp) at 700Vdc. This motor kit is an excellent fit for higher power EV conversions.
- 850Vdc maximum voltage (with CM350DZ inverter)
- Integrated oil pump
- Integrated water pump
- Integrated oil cooler
- Auxiliary ports provided for optional external oil
- Provided transmission connection bolt patterns:
- 6-bolt ‘Cascadia pattern’
- 16-bolt ‘Remy pattern’ (e.g. 31-03 connection)
- 4-bolt Porsche G50 pattern
- Peak Torque - 580Nm (368ft*lb)
- Peak Power - 400kW (300hp)
- Max System Voltage - 850 VDC
- Maximum Speed - 12000rpm
- Length - 11.8 inches
- Height - 16.7 inches
- Weight - 73 kg (161 lbs.)
- Combined Efficiency - 95% peak
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.